10 New Year's Tips for Pilgrims in Life
by Sue Kenney
Lessons and insights gained walking the Camino (9 times) that can be integrated into life back home.
- Pack lightly. Give away what you don't absolutely need.
- Breathe. Deeply and consciously.
- Eat organic. Support local farmers and artisans.
- Walk in the forest. Honour the balance and wisdom of Mother Earth.
- Go barefoot. Your body will love you for it.
- Act from a compassionate heart. Share with others.
- Face your fears. What you resist, will persist.
- Laugh lovingly. See the humor in every situation.
- Offer gratitude. Be thankful for life's gifts.
- Be love. Vibrate in the energy of the divine.