Sue has many years experience writing, performing, and delivering inspired messages to thousands of appreciative audiences. Here are some recent highlights of her work:
- Kenney wrote, produced and recorded a storytelling CD called Stone by Stone, reaching sales of more than 3,000 copies internationally.
- White Knight Books published her first book, My Camino, which is now a national best seller; in 2007 she released a second book, Confessions of a Pilgrim; she is currently at work on a third non-fiction book
- She produced and directed her first feature length documentary called Las Peregrinas, which has screened at many film festivals including the Reelheart Film Festival in Toronto, St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival, Miami Women’s Film Festival and more.
- Sue also wrote a one-woman show called My Camino and performed it at the San Francisco Fringe Festival and the London Fringe Festival to critical acclaim.
- A production company in Montreal called Item 7 has acquired the option rights to produce an adaptation of her book My Camino as a dramatic feature film; she co-wrote the screenplay with award-winning writer Bruce Pirrie.
- She is the recipient of a Bravo!FACT grant for a short animated film called FlipBook; she has also co-produced and written another short film called Confessions of a Pilgrim with BookShorts.
- My Camino
- Confessions of a Pilgrim
- Gandhidam Express
- The Green River Book Club
- Nostalgie de la Boue
- Conscious Women
- Poetry Night in Muskoka
- Stageplay: My Camino...a walking performance.
Sue’s production company is Stone by Stone
- Co-writing the feature film screenplay adaptation of My Camino with Bruce Pirrie for Item 7.
- Co-Producer, Co-Writer, Narrator of short dramatic film, Confessions of a Pilgrim
- Co-Producer, Co-Writer, short animated film FlipBook
If you would like to contact
Sue re: options or licensing, please email kenneysue-at-gmail-dot-com