Announcing… our Camino trip is now officially live. Please click on the “Book Now” link below and it will take you directly to our Camino web page with all the Divine Details!
The path beckons… Come with The Divine Destination Collection as we walk The Way… the Way that has been traversed for thousands of years. Come reflect,
transcend, transform with us over the last hundred kilometres (62 miles) that lead us through Spain to the site of the Apostle James interred in the iconic Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 9 DAY DIVINE PILGRIMAGE INCLUDE:
- 8 nights accommodation at two iconic historic properties, a quaint newly renovated 18th Century farmhouse and a luxurious deluxe estate resort and spa.
- Sue Kenney, Camino Pilgrim, Author, Speaker and Coach will prepare us before our journey and will also join us on our walk. She has completed the Camino 22 times and is considered an expert pilgrim. Her life’s work is to share the incredible experience of walking, simplifying and embodying the virtues of being a pilgrim each and every day.
- Private yoga instructor to work with us before, during and after our walk each day to ensure we are balanced with tender loving care (and great physiological instruction).
- 6 day guided walk along the last 100 km (62 miles) of the Camino Frances (the French Way) with pop up coffee, picnic lunches and drinks stops in charming locations each day.
- Two Exclusive evenings including cocktails and dinner in Monteforte de Lemos; a Vista & Visions welcome evening and a Tapas Taverna Encounter.
- Private Farm to Fork Experience at an 18th Century Galician Farmhouse featured in the PBS “On the Road Again” series featuring Gwenyth Paltrow.
- Rural Wine and Cheese tasting at a local farm where the cheese is still handmade on the premises.
- Private Galician Gastronomic Encounter at a local 19th century converted Flour Mill.
- Exclusive Secret Garden Cocktails and Dinner accompanied by local entertainment and set in a zen-like oasis.
- Private Galician cooking experience with a Spanish chef at Casa do Cruceiro.
- Farewell Sacred and Serene evening held privately in the Sacristy at the famed Parador de Santiago.
- A host of surprises to amaze and delight weaved throughout the trip.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Yours in Wanderlust,
Allison Frame | Chief Luxury, Adventure and Relationship Officer
The Divine Destination Collection
t: 647.352.8332 | c: 416.918.0113 | DivineDestinationCollection.com |