"Only the impossible is impossible. " Sue Kenney
After being suddenly downsized from her corporate telecom career, Sue Kenney left the comfort of her world to embark on a pilgrimage journey on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Spain. She walked 780 kilometers and went alone in the winter and had a life-changing experience. Today she inspirea others by offering her service to them. She presents a unique perspective to creativity, simplifying life, and leadership based on reconnecting with a more simple approach to life.
Sue was born and educated in Toronto, Canada. She now lives near Orillia, Ontario and loves to walk and run barefoot in the forest. She is the inventor and designer of a new footwear called Barebottom Shoes which was aired on the Dragons Den in January 2014.
Sue leads groups on the Camino path
, providing coaching and support before the journey, during the walk and on the return home.
At a Glance
- An internationally acclaimed inspirational speaker, workshop leader and life/Camino coach
- Inventor and designer of Barebottom Shoes
- Author of Canadian best-selling book My Camino and Confessions of a Pilgrim
- Documentary & Feature filmmaker Las Peregrinas, Confessions of a Pilgrim
- Coached and guided 8 groups on the Camino
- 20 years experience in corporate telecommunications industry
- Canadian Gold Medal Crew Champion – FISA World Masters Rowing Championships
- Two time silver medalist at the Canadian Indoor Rowing Championships
- Canadian Masters Rowing Crew Champion
- Level 3 NCCA Coaching Certificate
- Level 2 Reiki
- Vipassana Meditator - Old Student
Sue would be happy to hear from you 705 8264641 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"I believe we are all pilgrims each on our own journey to find the way
." Sue Kenney